Are you a team player? Do you have exceptional customer service? Do you take pride in the work you do and have a willing and helpful attitude? Then we would like to hear from you. If you have experience in any of the listed positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and stop by the club to fill out an application at your earliest convenience.
- Provides skill-based swimming and water safety instruction
- Able to provide lessons to children & adults of all skill levels, in a private as well as group setting.
- Able to demonstrate constant supervision, control and safety of all participants
- Creates a positive, nurturing relationship with students and builds cooperative relationships with parents and caregivers.
- Attention to detail and the ability to be self-directed is a plus
- Employee responsibilities include: general cleanliness and upkeep of the club (including but not limited to): sanitizing gym equipment, bathroom cleaning, laundering of facility towels, garbage and recycling, & assisting with the overall upkeep of the property.
- Must be able to lift 55lbs.
- Having a flexible schedule is appreciated
- Full-time and part-time positions are available
The club is open everyday so please stop by the clubhouse and fill out an application.